The fight escalated in Galwan Valley, on June 15th consequently, we faced serious battle casualties at the border. Therefore, a downfall in the use of Chinese products and services was observed in India. As a result, on June 29th, the Government of India banned 59 Chinese applications, that were running in India. Soon after this, many countries including China invested in India. But in some way, it also made us depend upon foreign products. So folks, you have no need to get worry about how to manage your mobile apps without having these Chinese apps as we have other 41 alternative apps for these Banned apps .
- Aubrey Rinehart shows you how these apps work and how they can give you a new, and perhaps, more attractive look.
- The websites have been blocked under the provision of section 69A of the IT Act.
- In Style also published an article explaining that pigments in an HD formulation are coated to look more like skin, so makeup is smooth and less detectable to a camera lens.
- You can move your head and mouth and the lipstick will follow your lips realistically.
- The U.S. government is exploring TikTok, which is possessed by the Chinese organization ByteDance, over national security concerns.
- This year, Google, with influencer-friendly YouTube in its pocket, has churned out innovative promotions powered by makeup try-on experiences.
With advanced technology, Plum Perfect scans your photos and 60,000+ makeup products to find the perfect matches for your skin tone, all it takes is a simple selfie. YouCam Makeup is one of the best makeup app, beauty apps and hairstyle studio with lipstick, eye makeup, blush and more for the digital makeover. With YouCam Makeup-Magic Selfie Cam & Virtual Makeovers you can create makeup looks, hairstyles and change hair colour instantly.
Amazon Launched Its First Halo 3d Body Scan Fitness Band!
The government has also issued a statement, which says that there are concerns about data security and risk to privacy concerns of 130 crore Indians. In fact, the ministry has said that they have received several complaints that these apps are transferring user data to their parent companies outside India. In order to protect people from malicious apps, the Ministry of Information Technology has banned 59 Chinese applications. The government has taken this step under section 69A of the Information Technology Act. However, this is not clear how these 59 apps will react after this ban.
Click to return to the makeup look list after you saved your custom look. Make your skin healthy without any wrinkles, spots, acne and dark circles. You can easily hide under-eye circles and remove red eyes as well. You can adjust the skin toners, skin smoother or add freckles to the face skin.
New Video Status Alternative
It is a complete virtual studio app where you can access all the makeup tools & accessories for free. With YouFace Makeup, you can get a natural makeup on your face in just a few seconds. Also, you can specifically edit every single element of your face such as Eye, Cheek, Lips, Nose, etc. Moreover, it just requires 1 or 2 minutes to complete makeover your face and get a gorgeous look. It also has pre-defined makeup styles which you can use to automatically apply makeup on your face. Apart from that, there are tools that can help you https://apk4.mobi/youcam-makeup edit every single detail of your face such as cheek, lips, eye, etc.